Phat Pants shuffle!. I got these phats from Strange Days Clothing in Melbourne, Prahran. They cost me aobut $180 and the suspenders cost me $45, but Chris (the owner ...
NYFW Spring '15: Russell Simmons' Argylecutlure
Somehow, against all odds, Russell Simmons has made argyle cool.
The business magnate’s Spring ’15 collection featured colorful, printed vests, plaid shirts and cropped pants, paired with enough thick-framed glasses, bow ties and suspenders to make Steve Urkel jealous. But the overall effect was less Urkel and more urban chic.
In an interview before the event, Simmons said his collection is meant to appeal to young professionals who can’t find the type of clothing they’re looking for in big name department stores.
“Every time you turn on TV the African American kid is wearing an argyle sweater,” Simmons said, noting that despite this it’s almost impossible to find a stylish wool vest in stores. “No one makes a connection that even speaks to this generation, it’s like this whole generation was lost.”
How do i make rave phat pants suspenders?
How do I get rave phat pants suspenders? Or can u help me by telling me were I can buy some? I want to know how I can make my own eulogy phat pants suspenders and think what gives it its shine and I can buy it.If i cannot do you know if I can buy in a store near Downey, California, a Lake wood or know of sites that tell me the stores that are in my area.please someone help me!
Yankees' CC Sabathia reports to spring training at 305 pounds
- Melbourne Shufflers, kandi kids and liquid dancers, the moment you've been waiting for has finally arrived: the iconic '90s brand behind wide-leg raver phat-pants is making a comeback. According to Hypebeast, much-loved-and-hated jeans brand JNCO is
- Sabathia trimmed his weight down and weight 275 pounds at the start of the 2014 season. He's now back up to 305 pounds, which is a weight Sabathia is happy to be at. When he won the Cy Young in 2007 with the Indians, Sabathia weighed over 300
- “[I challenge you to find] a Puerto Rican from the South Bronx or a black kid from Harlem who has succeeded in life … walking around with his pants around his [expletive] and with visible tattoos,” he said, Mediaite reported. Mr. Rivera also said that
- With the news that the shuffler's trouser-of-choice – JNCO phat pants – are making a comeback, there's no better time to look back at the glory days of the dance craze known as Melbourne Shuffling. to the club (to give the dancefloor more glide
- If you want to make 2015 your year, you'll need to register for tickets first. Hopeful punters have until February 7 to register, with tickets going up for sale that day at 5pm Central European Time, or 3am on Sunday February 8, AEST for those in Sydney.