Phat Pants shuffle!. I got these phats from Strange Days Clothing in Melbourne, Prahran. They cost me aobut $180 and the suspenders cost me $45, but Chris (the owner ...
NYFW Spring '15: Russell Simmons' Argylecutlure
Somehow, against all odds, Russell Simmons has made argyle cool.
The business magnate’s Spring ’15 collection featured colorful, printed vests, plaid shirts and cropped pants, paired with enough thick-framed glasses, bow ties and suspenders to make Steve Urkel jealous. But the overall effect was less Urkel and more urban chic.
In an interview before the event, Simmons said his collection is meant to appeal to young professionals who can’t find the type of clothing they’re looking for in big name department stores.
“Every time you turn on TV the African American kid is wearing an argyle sweater,” Simmons said, noting that despite this it’s almost impossible to find a stylish wool vest in stores. “No one makes a connection that even speaks to this generation, it’s like this whole generation was lost.”
How do i make rave phat pants suspenders?
How do I get rave phat pants suspenders? Or can u help me by telling me were I can buy some? I want to know how I can make my own eulogy phat pants suspenders and think what gives it its shine and I can buy it.If i cannot do you know if I can buy in a store near Downey, California, a Lake wood or know of sites that tell me the stores that are in my area.please someone help me!
90s rave phat-pants are making a comeback
- Ninety-nine percent of women who are looking for butt augmentation are doing it by the fat-transfer procedure, notes Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Gabriel Chiu: 'You can call it a twofer: You get to eliminate, via liposuction, a trouble area like love
- Melbourne Shufflers, kandi kids and liquid dancers, the moment you've been waiting for has finally arrived: the iconic '90s brand behind wide-leg raver phat-pants is making a comeback. According to Hypebeast, much-loved-and-hated jeans brand JNCO is
- “Where some people get upset is that their entire wedding has been shared by one of their guests online and the day's not even over yet,” said Post, who included a section about technology in her latest book, Emily Post's Wedding Etiquette, 6th Edition
- Is anyone tired of mashups yet? The Grammys sure weren't on Sunday night, with an awards show that was heavy on epic collab performances with a sprinkling of awards to balance things out. And thankfully, a lot of Sam Smith. Grammys 2015 started out
- These girls cherished the Pants, and the rules that governed its use were basically the law. Tamblyn and Ferrera recently confirmed that a third “Sisterhood” movie is officially in the works. To celebrate this glorious news, we decided to take a look