Phat Pants shuffle!. I got these phats from Strange Days Clothing in Melbourne, Prahran. They cost me aobut $180 and the suspenders cost me $45, but Chris (the owner ...
NYFW Spring '15: Russell Simmons' Argylecutlure
Somehow, against all odds, Russell Simmons has made argyle cool.
The business magnate’s Spring ’15 collection featured colorful, printed vests, plaid shirts and cropped pants, paired with enough thick-framed glasses, bow ties and suspenders to make Steve Urkel jealous. But the overall effect was less Urkel and more urban chic.
In an interview before the event, Simmons said his collection is meant to appeal to young professionals who can’t find the type of clothing they’re looking for in big name department stores.
“Every time you turn on TV the African American kid is wearing an argyle sweater,” Simmons said, noting that despite this it’s almost impossible to find a stylish wool vest in stores. “No one makes a connection that even speaks to this generation, it’s like this whole generation was lost.”
How do i make rave phat pants suspenders?
How do I get rave phat pants suspenders? Or can u help me by telling me were I can buy some? I want to know how I can make my own eulogy phat pants suspenders and think what gives it its shine and I can buy it.If i cannot do you know if I can buy in a store near Downey, California, a Lake wood or know of sites that tell me the stores that are in my area.please someone help me!
Celebrating the electronic music culture
- Since iZombie started just a few weeks ago, it has mainly been focused on our leading lady (and undead Veronica Mars!) Liv Moore, and her quest to do good by the brains she's eating. But with Episode 4, things change a bit, as we turn towards Liv's
- “There's also an incredible pair of Disco Donnie's giant phat pants. I'm trying to convince Wade to put them on,” says Carr. “This is as close as you can get to a rave – but not as loud.” While Lawrence assures there's nothing intimidating about this
- “He told me, 'Keep on rapping and one day you might get on a song with me', and that was all the motivation I needed.” SonaOne was also inspired by Joe's career development. “After Joe and Malique (the other half of Too Phat) parted ways, he was
- The scene hasn't been this vibrant since the heyday of the Lotus Sound Lounge, and the idea of opening a store that dealt exclusively in phat pants was a viable business plan. At the forefront of the mainstream side of things is Blueprint, a company
- Ninety-nine percent of women who are looking for butt augmentation are doing it by the fat-transfer procedure, notes Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Gabriel Chiu: 'You can call it a twofer: You get to eliminate, via liposuction, a trouble area like love