Please help save this family's beloved pet Pekin Ducks. I am desperately trying to help this family but I am going to need some. If we don't move FAST it will be too AS THE CLOCK IS TICKING.Please ...
Spot the fables on these 10 Tampa Bay menus
The Tampa menu claims two different brand-name naturally raised chickens, Joyce Farms and Tecumseh Farms. Boca’s Tampa chef Sandy DeBenedietto said they buy both from Culinary Classics in Orlando. On Feb. 16, Dave Abdy at Culinary Classics checked records and said yes on Joyce, but no on Tecumseh. DeBenedietto said the menu’s advertised Florida pink shrimp are purchased through Halperns’ Steak & Gary’s Seafood in Orlando. Halpern’s sales manager Richard Starke checked sales reports on Feb. 8 and said no Florida pink shrimp have been purchased through them in this calendar year. As of
Passes let you share your photos that are not public. Anyone can see your public photos anytime, whether Flickr member or not. But! If you want to share photos marked as friends, family or private, use a guest pass. If you're sharing photos from a set, you can create a Guest Pass that includes any of your photos marked as friends, family, or private. If you're sharing your entire photostream, you can create a Guest Pass that includes photos marked as friends or family (but not your private photos). Learn more about Guest Passes!
At Tampa Bay farm-to-table restaurants,
- Duncan escapes with win: Sydney Duncan gave up two runs in the seventh inning, but was able to keep the Ducks quiet for most of the game. The pitcher “We would like to get to .500 first and foremost, but we're definitely trying to build some
- Mermaid Tavern in Seminole Heights shouts “Death to Pretenders” on its menu, but pretends cheese curds are homemade and shrimp are from Florida. At Maritana Grille at the Loews Don CeSar, chefs claim to get pork from a farmer who doesn't sell to them.
- Boca's Tampa chef Sandy DeBenedietto said they buy both from Culinary Classics in Orlando. On Feb. 16, Dave Abdy at Culinary Classics checked records and said yes on Joyce, but no on Tecumseh. DeBenedietto said the menu's advertised Florida pink
- Not to buy produce, or even hawk it. Instead, this enterprising second grader busked with her violin, collecting change from the growers, purveyors, and free spirits who strolled through the stalls. “You always want to think you're your own creation
- The large ducks, believed to be Pekin ducks, weighed about seven pounds each and were about 38 days old. The birds died of some kind of trauma and were likely dropped from a vehicle that drove along the road. 'We do believe they were likely dropped