Real-Hustle - The Boiler Suit Blag. The hustlers demonstrate another clever way of getting away with £1000's with just a rented room and some boiler suits. Get more videos and ...
Their own devices
BARBIE has come a long way since Mattel, a big American toy firm, launched the plastic doll in 1959. If children wanted to give the original version a voice, they had to provide it themselves. The latest Barbie, unveiled at the New York Toy Fair in February, can do better. A built-in chip lets the doll listen as children address her. A wireless connection then sends what has been said off to other, beefier computers in a data centre somewhere, whose job is to interpret it and come up with an apt rejoinder. “Welcome to New York, Barbie,” says a Mattel employee in a demonstration video. “I love New York, don’t you?” responds the doll. “What’s your favourite part about the city? The food, the fashion, the sights or the brothels?”
Classical Gas - For Trials Enthusiasts - More Rules and Regulations
I read on page 38 of the brilliance and expensive "Motorsports Now" is paid from our license fee for the competition we're going to have to carry a spill kit.
I quote: -
1.3.24 medium enterprises spill kit must be available at the beginning of each section. Exceptionally for sports cars and test items which are adjacent to each other one medium-sized enterprises spill kit should be deployed.
9.8.3 All vehicles must have a small spill kit J5.20.13 comply.
Contestants in the World Moustache Championships in pictures
- She took pole position on the FROW at Vivienne Westwood's SS16 show at Paris Fashion Week on Saturday. So it was no surprise that Zendaya put in a guest appearance at the British designer's equally edgy afterparty that night. The 19-year-old singer and
- SHARE PICTURE. Copy link to paste in your message. +19. Looking for a barber? The contestants made for quite the quirky crowd as military-style costumes mingled with denim boiler suits. The finest beard and mustache entries from previous years
- was kneecapped and dumped in East Kilbride. The source said: "The victim had lived in Glasgow but moved down south to get away. But these guys caught up with him and brought him back." The 45-year-old was made to put on a forensic-style boiler suit
- We trust Phoebe Philo. Her eye, taste and vision. We rely on her to put the last four weeks of fashion shows in perspective. She's a fashion cryptologist, decoding the trends that matter, the silhouettes that work, the looks that will be copied and
- The man was held for two days before being dressed in a blue forensic-style boiler suit, shot through both legs in a country lane and thrown down an embankment close to a busy main road. It's believed the victim – thought to have been targeted over a