Real-Hustle - The Boiler Suit Blag. The hustlers demonstrate another clever way of getting away with £1000's with just a rented room and some boiler suits. Get more videos and ...
Their own devices
BARBIE has come a long way since Mattel, a big American toy firm, launched the plastic doll in 1959. If children wanted to give the original version a voice, they had to provide it themselves. The latest Barbie, unveiled at the New York Toy Fair in February, can do better. A built-in chip lets the doll listen as children address her. A wireless connection then sends what has been said off to other, beefier computers in a data centre somewhere, whose job is to interpret it and come up with an apt rejoinder. “Welcome to New York, Barbie,” says a Mattel employee in a demonstration video. “I love New York, don’t you?” responds the doll. “What’s your favourite part about the city? The food, the fashion, the sights or the brothels?”
Classical Gas - For Trials Enthusiasts - More Rules and Regulations
I read on page 38 of the brilliance and expensive "Motorsports Now" is paid from our license fee for the competition we're going to have to carry a spill kit.
I quote: -
1.3.24 medium enterprises spill kit must be available at the beginning of each section. Exceptionally for sports cars and test items which are adjacent to each other one medium-sized enterprises spill kit should be deployed.
9.8.3 All vehicles must have a small spill kit J5.20.13 comply.
Designer boutique may be forced to shut by burglary
- Other Electricity retailers are following suit. Australian banks are no longer involved in financing new coal projects as aren't the top ten banks in the world. Their thinking has nothing to do with climate change or what they think of it. Theirs is
- "They were wearing masks, gloves and boilersuits and they definitely knew their way about the shop. "They went for specific items and they stuffed everything into two massive sacks they'd brought with them." He added: "But it will be hard for them to
- The De'Longhi Autentica Plus is a mid-range bean-to-cup machine. It offers plenty of features and lots of customisation without getting all of the high-end innards we saw recently in machines like the Sage by Heston Oracle: things like a dual-boiler
- A family-run business in Exeter has been granted planning permission to create a new base at its current premises in the city. Chunky Monkey, which specialises in creating rustic furniture from reclaimed, sustainably sourced timber, has gained
- Man cannot live on alcohol alone (much as he'd like to), so we were also kept well fed by the boiler suit-clad bunker staff (I want to call them bunker bunnies, but it sounds dreadfully superior) who brought us such delights as mushroom tarts wrapped