Real-Hustle - The Boiler Suit Blag. The hustlers demonstrate another clever way of getting away with £1000's with just a rented room and some boiler suits. Get more videos and ...
Their own devices
BARBIE has come a long way since Mattel, a big American toy firm, launched the plastic doll in 1959. If children wanted to give the original version a voice, they had to provide it themselves. The latest Barbie, unveiled at the New York Toy Fair in February, can do better. A built-in chip lets the doll listen as children address her. A wireless connection then sends what has been said off to other, beefier computers in a data centre somewhere, whose job is to interpret it and come up with an apt rejoinder. “Welcome to New York, Barbie,” says a Mattel employee in a demonstration video. “I love New York, don’t you?” responds the doll. “What’s your favourite part about the city? The food, the fashion, the sights or the brothels?”
Classical Gas - For Trials Enthusiasts - More Rules and Regulations
I read on page 38 of the brilliance and expensive "Motorsports Now" is paid from our license fee for the competition we're going to have to carry a spill kit.
I quote: -
1.3.24 medium enterprises spill kit must be available at the beginning of each section. Exceptionally for sports cars and test items which are adjacent to each other one medium-sized enterprises spill kit should be deployed.
9.8.3 All vehicles must have a small spill kit J5.20.13 comply.
Generation Rent's lament: the fight to find decent digs in London
- The is ready to help those struggling souls. Each month, we'll publish a fairly comprehensive list of what's coming to record stores and streaming services in upcoming weeks, complete with capsule previews so interested parties can know
- All the internal walls had to be demolished and a new kitchen and boiler installed, so I was temporarily shipped off to the Poynders Gardens estate in south London. During my time there, I witnessed an Ikea armchair burnt to a cinder for no apparent
- Clad in a denim boiler suit and her hair a mass of dark waves, Khouri is the ultimate model for her jewellery, demonstrating how just one piece at a time is all it takes to make a statement. From the gleaming vitrines she presented first her new
- Run by a team of volunteers in green boiler suits, the restored Pump Room and Sluice Room are a fitting tribute to the engineers who shaped Bristol's dock, among them Brunel, Joseph Green, William Jessop and Thomas Howard. When I arrive, volunteers
- Style queen Stella McCartney continued to reign supreme, despite the fact she had just stepped off a long-haul flight from Los Angeles, when she was pictured arriving at Heathrow Airport in London on Friday afternoon. The English fashion designer cut a